1. I am 25 and i live in a town in the middle of England.
2. I am the eldest of 6
3. I am my most happiest when i am surrounded by family
4. I got married a week before my 21st birthday and spent my 21st in Mauritius on our honeymoon
5. I moved in with my husband one day after we started dating. I guess you know when it is meant to be!
6. I hate violence. If there is any violence in a film or on the tv, i get really upset and have to leave the room.
7. I am really sensitive. I have had to stop reading the newspapers now as my heart breaks everyday reading sad stories
8. My favourite films are: The children of green knowe, A fairytale: A true story and a walk to remember.
9. I am recite the whole of labyrinth to you!
10. My sister is my best friend
11. I lived with my grandma for four years when i was a teenager.
12. I am such a country girl. I dream of living in the country and owning chickens and ducks
13. I cant help but buy any type of baking magazine and country life magazines
14. I dont drink achohol
15. I am very naieve. I believe almost eveything people tell me.
16. I let people control me. If someone said to me to jump, i would say how high.
17. I constantly daydream about the past. Happy days and places and memories.
18. I have 4 memory boxes just crammed full of everything and anything that has a connection to my past.
19. i love watching childrens films that remind me of being a little girl. Brambly hedge, the tales of beatrix potter and watch with mother
20. I hate housework but when my house is messy, it makes me severely depressed and sometimes angry. I feel like i am constantly cleaning or tidying.
21. I am a little obbessed with the pink floyd album "division bell"
22. I lack self confidence and even though i work in a call centre, i cannot order a takeaway or book a taxi over the phone.
23. I will take the blame for most things even if it wasnt my fault, just so i dont have to argue with someone
24. I am a bit of a doormat and i dont know how to change it
25. i love keeping journals and have books with my writings all over the house.