Friday, 15 March 2013
21 questions with Elle
I found this idea on Pinterest and just had to ask Elle the questions to see what she came up with.
1. What is something Mummy always says to you?
2. What makes Mummy happy?
When i am being nice
3. What makes Mummy sad?
When i am being naughty
4. How does Mummy make you laugh?
She tickles me
5. What was Mummy like as a child?
Laughing at us (have no idea what she meant here!)
6. How old is Mummy?
7. How tall is Mummy?
21 inches tall
8. What is Mummy's favourite thing to do?
Tidy up the house (i really don't!!)
9. What does Mummy do when you're not around?
Looks around for me
10. If Mummy becomes famous, what would it be for?
11. What is Mummy good at?
12. What is Mummy not good at?
13. What does Mummy do as a job?
Tidies up the house
14. What is Mummy's favourite food?
Cheese pasta (i actually don't like that at all)
15. What makes you proud of Mummy?
Running (She is making it seem like i run a lot. I really don't)
16. If Mummy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and Mummy do together?
18. How are you and Mummy the same?
We have the same skin
19. How are you and Mummy different?
I have ginger hair and you have blonde hair and a hat on (i have my winter hat on as i'm cold)
20. How do you know Mummy loves you?
You play with me
21. Where is Mummy's favourite place to go?
I would love to see if anyone else does this with their little one or ones. I love doing little questions with Elle. I just never know what i am going to get with her. She does make me laugh. Have a lovely weekend everyone. I shall be back soon with my Friday, i'm in love post.
© Gingerlillytea | All rights reserved.