Friday, 21 October 2016
Friday, i'm in love
- I completley love these mushroom cards from MinaSmoke on Etsy. If you are a regular reader, you will know that I love mushroom and botanical prints and these would look so lovely taped up on the walls.
- I am so in love with this coat from Elfie London for the girls. I love traditional coats and girls would look so lovely in this coat each. I have seen on their Instagram page that they also have a forest green one which would be lovely too!
- I try to do as much school work with the girls at home and have come across these white boards from teacher boards. It would be great to get out a white board and help Mia with her phonics. She works with the brave monkey and scared monkey format at school so being able to help her at home and allow her to practice would be great.
- I have these amazing woodland creature coasters on my wishlist for Christmas. I know my sister would love these too!
- Now Autumn is truly here, i like to use my slow cooker a lot. My days are getting so busy now with working at the school, studying and working on my blog and photography so having a lovely meal cooking away during the day is such a blessing (even though the smell makes me want to eat the whole stew at 10am!). I love this recipe and would love to give it a try!
- Pinterest has become a little bit of an obsession lately. I love pinning on my Autumn days board and love the inspiration i get as i browse it. I hope you love it too!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
© Gingerlillytea | All rights reserved.