I love to constantly ask my girls questions as i love to get to know them more and more and as they grow older, their likes and dislikes change so often. I have recorded a few videos in the past asking Elle questions and always love watching them back just to see what she said.
I have recently been approached by shepherds friendly who shared a 20 questions sheet to ask your children. Because i have previously done these type of things with Elle, i really want to ask Mia the questions to see what she would say.
1. What is your favourite colour? Purple
2. Who is your best friend? Elle (her sister)
3. What is your favourite tv programme? Little charmers
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? A vet
5. What car do you want to have when you are grown up? A purple one
6. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would it be? In a forest
7. Do you want to get married one day? Yes, to Harry!
8. How many children do you want? Just one
9. What age are you when you become an adult? 32
10. What are you good at? Painting dinosaurs
11. If you had a superpower, what would it be? Freezing baddies
12. If you had one wish, what would it be? For a new toy box
13. What does mummy do as a job? You tidy the house
14. What are you scared of? Dragons
15. What is your favourite song? Twinkle twinkle little star
16. What is your favourite class at school? Playtime!
17. What is something mummy always says to you? I love you
18. What't the hardest thing you have ever done? Fixing stuff
19. What makes you happy? Mama cuddling me
20. What makes you sad? No one giving me attention.
I love her answers. It is always so interesting as you never know what they will come out with! I think it is funny that she thinks that my job is cleaning the house and i am not sure why she wishes for a toy box as she has two in her room already! Funny girl.
If you want to ask your children these questions yourself, you can download the sheet here.