Friday, 10 March 2017
Friday, i'm in love
- This dress! I can just see it on Elle as she runs through a forest of snowdrops with her long ginger hair. Isn't it so wonderful?
- I have been reading a lot recently, Apart from Beatrix Potter and Enid Blyton, my favourite author is Francesca Lia Block. I could read her books over and over. I have just finished re-reading Ruby and will be starting on Echo this weekend.
- I have been scouring Ebay and Etsy this week for flower presses. I have three but the amount of adventures the girls and i go on where we gather flowers and petals, i always need more. It is now blossom season and i would love to press lots of blossom petals to make a framed picture with. I am watching a few and hoping i manage to pick up a few more this week!
- I have spoken many times on here about how i want to go to Scotland. Gilles and i are hoping to have a trip for our 10 year anniversary to the highlands or Iceland this summer but i would also love to explore some Scottish cities. My family originates from Scotland and i remember visiting Glasgow when i was little to see some of them. Edingburgh and Glasgow are high up on my list of city breaks so i have been researching lots of different Glasgow hotels options and to see what we can fit in this year!
- Another red dress i am completely in love with for the girls. I love traditional dresses and i can just imagine both of them in this one.
- I wanted to share an amazing advanced tricho pigmentation treatment that i have recently come across from Harley street hair clinic. I love to share all different types of things on my blog and what i find and share might be something that someone else would not have known about. An ATP treatment helps replicate the appearance of naturally growing hair follicles.
- This moon print! I just love it and it would be perfect in Mia's room. She has a few space and planet posters up and i would love to add this one to the collection.
© Gingerlillytea | All rights reserved.