Friday, 17 March 2017
Friday, i'm in love
-This busy bee planner. I need this above my craft desk to really organise myself. Now, i am a teaching assistant as well, i have to try and organise my work/blog/photography and studying times!
- I don't have any tattoos and i know i will probably never get one but i do love temporary wash off ones and love this little deer one.
-Just before Christmas, i discovered the band Pentatonix on youtube and i just love their music! Their version of Hallelujah is just beautiful!
- The girls and i are working on decorating the inside of their dolls house that we have in the bay window downstairs. I have found this beautiful Etsy shop that sells amazing dolls house accessories!
- I just love these embroidered pouches. So pretty.
- I am now a teaching assistant and a one to one for a child in Early years and i have been putting together a big box of resources to help the child with their work. The child loves pirates and minions so i am looking at different resources and labels to put together to make the child excited about working. I have found this company called stuck on you that do really love personalised labels. These will be perfect to label all of the child's personal work!
- I so wish i had the pennies for this. I could just imagine carrying my water colours or flower presses in it to the forest or meadows. I hope i manage to find one in one of the local vintage shops as i have been looking for a basket like this for ages. This is the sort of situation that i would love to use a site called cash lady that offer payday loans bad credit. It is something to think about as i have been wishing for a basket like this for so long and i cannot stop thinking about it!
- I have been looking for a unique towel to take to the gym with me and love these ones over at Towelsrus! I am also thinking of getting myself one of their super comfy dressing gowns.
- I do love this basket too and have it on my list in case i don't find anything similar to the one above. I just love the idea of carrying my adventure things in a basket and i know the girls would love one each too to carry their own paints and notebooks.
© Gingerlillytea | All rights reserved.